List of current regular programs at ICK
Families may contact Imam for Fiqh questions, Dawah material and events, counseling requests etc. via masjid phone (253-850-2260), text or e-mail."
- Every weekday after Esha, we usually have a short Dars.
- Wednesdays, we plan a talk for sisters and families, 6:30 - 7:30 PM
- Every Saturday 6-7 PM, an English lecture on phone conference (to dial-in from home)
- Every Sunday 1-2 PM an Urdu halaqa on phone conference (to dial-in from home)
- Every Sunday 6.00 PM 7.00 PM : Open house for non-muslims to drop by and discuss any questions they may have
Paradise at Home - Role of mothers in Islam
ICK, Wednesday Jan 13, 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Families and parents may send their questions in advance to masjid phone (253-850-2260) - text or e-mail. InshaAllah QA will be discussed after the talk. As part of our community outreach program, we offer an evening of learning Islamic values for our families.
Lecture topics include the love of Allah, easy good deeds, intention, Sunnah, Dua, Tau’bah, avoiding common sins and learning wonderful lessons from the life of our pious elders.
Intention for gatherings of knowledge
- To acquire the love of Allah, being grateful to His bounties and to excel in sincerity;
- To turn our daily life into Deen through good intentions and Sunnah;
- To enable brothers and sisters to earn great rewards;
- To join the gathering of knowledge and Zikr to earn special blessings (e.g. learning a chapter of knowledge brings reward of praying 1000 rak’a of Nawaafil);
- Learn the wisdom and skills for Daw’ah and self-correction;
- To strengthen our connection with Allah through remembrance and Dua;
- get guidance, peace and comfort in this world and forgiveness and high-ranks of Paradise;
- To avoid sins and other useless engagements, to focus on the real purpose of life;
- To discover the purpose of life;
- Finding our way to Allah by constant remembrance, Dua, good intentions and Sunnah, manners and etiquettes of daily life;
- Converting time into gold! rush to do good deeds and earn millions of reward in a short time.
- To learn the essentials of Deen in a short time;
- How busy professionals may become Auli’ya (friends) of Allah?
- How to build our character which leads to an ideal human being?
- How to avoid spiritual diseases of heart and bad manners which drain our energy and lose good deeds?
- Virtues of Tau’bah and Istighfar – how to avoid all types of sins?
- How to resolve conflicts in daily life, with a pure heart, trustworthiness, soft manners and fulfilling everyone’s rights?
- Selections and quotations from books written by world-renowned scholars, who devoted their lifetime to reform the Ummah and compiled effective methods of character-building.
- Topics include the love of Allah, easy good deeds, intention, Sunnah, Dua, Tau’bah, avoiding common sins and learning wonderful lessons from the life of our pious elders.
|Today's Prayer Time